Your Weekend Forecast
Amelia Rodrigues, Brazil
Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ENE 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 96°F.
Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds ESE 10mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 71° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 96°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 43% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.
Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ESE 13mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.
Other Top Weather Headlines
Additional bouts of winter's fury will tighten its grip on the U.S. this weekend as snow and ice dominate the weather…More >
Winter is in full throttle mode in the West. Cold weather and snow are all on the weather…More >
Thousands of people in Britain mopped up flooded homes on Friday after a powerful storm lashed Europe.…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >