0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Zemst, Belgium

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Zemst, Belgium

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 75°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SW 8mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds S 1mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds S 3mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 63°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 64°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds NNE 11mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 55°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds N 8mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content