0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Wemmel, Belgium

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Wemmel, Belgium

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 81°F.

Lo: 63°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds S 7mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 57°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Friday

8/8/2014

Hi: 74°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SW 9mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content