0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Wavre, Belgium

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Wavre, Belgium

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 71°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NNW 4mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 61°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 72°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 61°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 70°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 60°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content