0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
St-Hubert, Belgium

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

St-Hubert, Belgium

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 71°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 59°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds NNW 7mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 71°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NW 9mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 58°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 65°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 55°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds W 10mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content