0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Sint-Agatha-Berchem, Belgium

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Sint-Agatha-Berchem, Belgium

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 71°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NW 5mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 73°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WSW 6mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 61°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 68°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 68°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 58°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content