0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Schilde, Belgium

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Schilde, Belgium

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 74°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 55°

Rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds NNE 1mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 75°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NW 5mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 60°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NW 2mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 78°

Rain showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 60°

Rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds W 1mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 74°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SW 5mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 57°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Clear. Temperature of 57°F. Winds NNW 1mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 75°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds NNW 4mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 57°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds NNW 2mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 71°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 54°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Clear. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SSW 2mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 73°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 54°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds NNW 1mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content