0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Genappe, Belgium

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Genappe, Belgium

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSW 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 63°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds SW 3mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 75°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 62°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NE 3mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 64°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 48°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds NNE 11mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content