0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Evergem, Belgium

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Evergem, Belgium

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 76°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 62°

Light rain. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 63°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds N 15mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 55°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds N 10mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Friday

9/26/2014

Hi: 67°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 57°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds S 5mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content