0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Alken, Belgium

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Alken, Belgium

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 72°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds W 7mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 61°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 73°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 56°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds WNW 13mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 65°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds W 14mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 56°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds W 13mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 60°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds W 9mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds WSW 10mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds WSW 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 79°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 4mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 72°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 65°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content