0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Westbank, BC

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Westbank, BC

Wednesday

10/1/2014

Hi: 61°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 37°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 37°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 34°F.

Thursday

10/2/2014

Hi: 56°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 56°F. Winds NNE 5mph. Humidity will be 33% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 36°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 36°F. Winds SSE 6mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 35° and feels-like temperature of 33°F.

Friday

10/3/2014

Hi: 65°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 41% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 44°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Saturday

10/4/2014

Hi: 74°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SSE 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 52°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds S 3mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Sunday

10/5/2014

Hi: 69°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds SW 3mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 55°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 55°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Monday

10/6/2014

Hi: 78°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 78°F. Winds S 6mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 54°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SSW 6mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Tuesday

10/7/2014

Hi: 69°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 69°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 49°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds S 1mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.
Radar Weather Map for Kelowna
  • Enlarge Radar Map

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content