Your Weekend Forecast
Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds W 6mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.
Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 35°F. Winds E 3mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 29°F.
Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ESE 2mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds E 6mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.
Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 47°F.
Other Top Weather Headlines
A busy week of severe weather in the U.S. won't show any signs of letting up across Montana and potentially large stretches…More >
A somewhat stronger tropical depression 2 will casually churn toward Mexico's Veracruz State today and Thursday, unleashing…More >
Torrential rain and floods washed away buildings and roads, killing at least 23 people in the northern Indian state of…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >
Stay Safe & Informed
Get severe weather alerts and your live local temperature when you're not on the web. Includes one-click access to additional severe weather information on WeatherBug.com. Learn More