0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Zwettl, Austria

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Zwettl, Austria

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds N 9mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 56°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 75°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 53% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 58°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 76°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 62°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds ESE 9mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 76°

Rain showers. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 63°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds ESE 4mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 74°

Rain showers. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 62°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 71°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds E 7mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 63°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content