0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Sankt Johann im Pongau, Austria

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Sankt Johann im Pongau, Austria

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 65°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds WNW 6mph. Humidity will be 49% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Lo: 46°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds NNW 5mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 64°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Lo: 52°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds S 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 60°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 52°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds N 5mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content