Your Weekend Forecast
Aigen Im Ennstal, Austria
Partly cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 39% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.
Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.
Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds NNW 6mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.
Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds WNW 7mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.
Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds NNW 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.
Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds NW 12mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.
Other Top Weather Headlines
Yet another round of destructive thunderstorms will be on the weather menu across the Montana High Plains, as well as from…More >
Tropical Depression 2 will continue to slowly meander across Central America through Tuesday, with an eye on a late-week…More >
Torrential rain and floods washed away buildings and roads, killing at least 23 people in the northern Indian state of…More >
WeatherBug Featured Content
You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >
Stay Safe & Informed
Get severe weather alerts and your live local temperature when you're not on the web. Includes one-click access to additional severe weather information on WeatherBug.com. Learn More