0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Willoughby, Australia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Willoughby, Australia

Thursday

12/25/2014

Hi: 86°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NNE 8mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 70° and feels-like temperature of 91°F.

Lo: 70°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 79°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 79°F. Winds WSW 14mph. Humidity will be 51% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 63°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds SSE 11mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 71°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 64°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 58° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 72°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds E 10mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 65°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 77°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds SSE 5mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 65° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Lo: 67°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WNW 9mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 66° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 80°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds WSW 11mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 80°F.

Lo: 65°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds SE 14mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SE 7mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 59° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds N 7mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content