0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Waverley, Australia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Waverley, Australia

Wednesday

9/3/2014

Hi: 59°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds SSW 32mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 52°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds SSW 26mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Thursday

9/4/2014

Hi: 59°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds SSW 22mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 52°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds SSW 18mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Friday

9/5/2014

Hi: 59°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds SSE 15mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 54°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SSE 11mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Saturday

9/6/2014

Hi: 61°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds SSE 10mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 54°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Sunday

9/7/2014

Hi: 62°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SSE 8mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Lo: 54°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Monday

9/8/2014

Hi: 59°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds SSE 9mph. Humidity will be 71% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 53°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Tuesday

9/9/2014

Hi: 63°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds NE 10mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 50°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds N 13mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 48°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content