0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Mount Lofty Aws, Australia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Mount Lofty Aws, Australia

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 59°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds WNW 17mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 54°

Drizzle. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WNW 17mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 59°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 59°F. Winds WNW 15mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 54°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WNW 21mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 56°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds WNW 24mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 47°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds W 21mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 54°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SSW 17mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 42°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds S 11mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 55°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds N 3mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Lo: 40°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds NNW 4mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 55°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds NW 8mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Lo: 39°

Clear. Temperature of 39°F. Winds NW 4mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Monday

8/4/2014

Hi: 57°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds NW 7mph. Humidity will be 62% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 38°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 38°F. Winds W 3mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content