0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Lithgow, Australia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Lithgow, Australia

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 49°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds WNW 18mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Lo: 33°

Light rain. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 33°F. Winds SW 13mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 28° and feels-like temperature of 23°F.

Saturday

8/2/2014

Hi: 48°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 48°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 52% with a dewpoint of 31° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Lo: 31°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 31°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 27° and feels-like temperature of 22°F.

Sunday

8/3/2014

Hi: 54°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SE 6mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 32°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 32°F. Winds ESE 5mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 29° and feels-like temperature of 26°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content