0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Enfield, Australia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Enfield, Australia

Friday

7/11/2014

Hi: 58°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds WNW 15mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 50°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SSW 11mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 56°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds S 9mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 40°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 40°F. Winds ESE 6mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 53°

Sunny. Temperature of 53°F. Winds ENE 8mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Lo: 39°

Clear. Temperature of 39°F. Winds NE 12mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 49°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 49°F. Winds NNE 13mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Lo: 42°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 42°F. Winds N 12mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 53°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds NNW 13mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Lo: 43°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 43°F. Winds SW 17mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 56°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds SW 16mph. Humidity will be 65% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 48°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WSW 15mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 54°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SW 17mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 48°

Scattered showers. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds S 12mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content