0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Devonport, Australia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Devonport, Australia

Saturday

7/12/2014

Hi: 52°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds SW 22mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Lo: 45°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds WSW 21mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 36° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Sunday

7/13/2014

Hi: 55°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds WSW 20mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Lo: 47°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Monday

7/14/2014

Hi: 53°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds WSW 12mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Lo: 46°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds N 16mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Tuesday

7/15/2014

Hi: 54°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds N 17mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 50°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds N 23mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Wednesday

7/16/2014

Hi: 54°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds NNW 20mph. Humidity will be 80% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 50°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds NW 25mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Thursday

7/17/2014

Hi: 52°

Light rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds SSW 23mph. Humidity will be 76% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Lo: 44°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds SSW 24mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 34° and feels-like temperature of 35°F.

Friday

7/18/2014

Hi: 55°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds SSW 25mph. Humidity will be 63% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Lo: 44°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 44°F. Winds SSW 14mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content