0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Ayr, Australia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Ayr, Australia

Wednesday

7/23/2014

Hi: 72°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 72°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 55° and feels-like temperature of 72°F.

Lo: 62°

Drizzle. Clear. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SE 3mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Thursday

7/24/2014

Hi: 74°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds E 11mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 64°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 64°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 79% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 64°F.

Friday

7/25/2014

Hi: 75°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds E 15mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 67°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 67°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 85% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 74°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ESE 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 64° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 66°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Mostly clear. Temperature of 66°F. Winds SE 3mph. Humidity will be 90% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 76°

Drizzle. Mostly sunny. Temperature of 76°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 66°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 88% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 75°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ESE 12mph. Humidity will be 66% with a dewpoint of 63° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 65°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Mostly clear. Temperature of 65°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 75°

Drizzle. Mostly sunny. Temperature of 75°F. Winds SE 11mph. Humidity will be 64% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 65°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 65°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 61° and feels-like temperature of 65°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content