0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Albany, Australia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Albany, Australia

Saturday

7/26/2014

Hi: 58°

Widely scattered tstorms. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds W 19mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 52°

Drizzle. Clear. Temperature of 52°F. Winds NW 5mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Sunday

7/27/2014

Hi: 59°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Mostly sunny. Temperature of 59°F. Winds W 23mph. Humidity will be 67% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 59°F.

Lo: 55°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 55°F. Winds WNW 5mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Monday

7/28/2014

Hi: 61°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds W 19mph. Humidity will be 73% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 54°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Mostly clear. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WNW 4mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Tuesday

7/29/2014

Hi: 61°

Drizzle. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 61°F. Winds WNW 18mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 61°F.

Lo: 54°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds W 4mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Wednesday

7/30/2014

Hi: 54°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SW 14mph. Humidity will be 69% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 50°

Drizzle. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds SW 4mph. Humidity will be 68% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Thursday

7/31/2014

Hi: 53°

Drizzle. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds SSW 10mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Lo: 46°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds NNE 2mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Friday

8/1/2014

Hi: 57°

Sunny. Temperature of 57°F. Winds NNE 12mph. Humidity will be 57% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 46°

Clear. Temperature of 46°F. Winds N 3mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 38° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content