0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Aireys Inlet Aws, Australia

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Aireys Inlet Aws, Australia

Tuesday

9/16/2014

Hi: 57°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 57°F. Winds SW 22mph. Humidity will be 75% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 57°F.

Lo: 48°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WNW 21mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Wednesday

9/17/2014

Hi: 53°

Light rain. There is a 70% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 53°F. Winds WSW 31mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 40° and feels-like temperature of 53°F.

Lo: 48°

Drizzle. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 48°F. Winds WSW 23mph. Humidity will be 82% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 41°F.

Thursday

9/18/2014

Hi: 54°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SW 16mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 46°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 46°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 83% with a dewpoint of 41° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 54°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds SW 11mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 45° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 41°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds W 11mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 37° and feels-like temperature of 36°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 54°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 54°F. Winds WSW 16mph. Humidity will be 77% with a dewpoint of 47° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Lo: 47°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 47°F. Winds W 15mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 56°

Drizzle. Cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds WSW 18mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Lo: 45°

Drizzle. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds WSW 13mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Monday

9/22/2014

Hi: 60°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NNW 11mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 49°

Clear. Temperature of 49°F. Winds NW 18mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 45°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content