0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Victoria, Argentina

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Victoria, Argentina

Friday

10/31/2014

Hi: 76°

Light rain. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 76°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 62° and feels-like temperature of 76°F.

Lo: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds SE 10mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 60° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Saturday

11/1/2014

Hi: 70°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 70°F. Winds ESE 17mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 62°F. Winds ESE 14mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 62°F.

Sunday

11/2/2014

Hi: 66°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 66°F. Winds E 17mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 66°F.

Lo: 60°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds ENE 12mph. Humidity will be 89% with a dewpoint of 57° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Monday

11/3/2014

Hi: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds NE 14mph. Humidity will be 84% with a dewpoint of 68° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Lo: 56°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 56°F. Winds SW 15mph. Humidity will be 78% with a dewpoint of 49° and feels-like temperature of 56°F.

Tuesday

11/4/2014

Hi: 74°

Sunny. Temperature of 74°F. Winds SW 20mph. Humidity will be 46% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Lo: 55°

Mostly clear. Temperature of 55°F. Winds SSW 8mph. Humidity will be 74% with a dewpoint of 46° and feels-like temperature of 55°F.

Wednesday

11/5/2014

Hi: 79°

Sunny. Temperature of 79°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 33% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 79°F.

Lo: 54°

Clear. Temperature of 54°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 54°F.

Thursday

11/6/2014

Hi: 86°

Sunny. Temperature of 86°F. Winds NNE 10mph. Humidity will be 31% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 83°F.

Lo: 60°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 60°F. Winds ENE 6mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content