0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Quitilipi, Argentina

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Detailed Forecast

Quitilipi, Argentina

Wednesday

1/14/2015

Hi: 91°

Rain. There is a 80% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 91°F. Winds NNW 15mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 102°F.

Lo: 73°

Severe thunderstorms. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Thursday

1/15/2015

Hi: 78°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 78°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 86% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 78°F.

Lo: 73°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 73°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 73°F.

Friday

1/16/2015

Hi: 90°

Scattered showers. Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 90°F. Winds NNE 6mph. Humidity will be 61% with a dewpoint of 75° and feels-like temperature of 100°F.

Lo: 74°

Rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Saturday

1/17/2015

Hi: 75°

Heavy rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds ENE 15mph. Humidity will be 98% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Lo: 74°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 93% with a dewpoint of 72° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Sunday

1/18/2015

Hi: 83°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 83°F. Winds SE 9mph. Humidity will be 72% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 90°F.

Lo: 74°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 74°F. Winds ESE 3mph. Humidity will be 96% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 74°F.

Monday

1/19/2015

Hi: 88°

Rain showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 88°F. Winds E 5mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 95°F.

Lo: 77°

Scattered showers. Partly cloudy. Temperature of 77°F. Winds ESE 7mph. Humidity will be 91% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 77°F.

Tuesday

1/20/2015

Hi: 80°

Widely scattered tstorms. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 80°F. Winds ENE 7mph. Humidity will be 81% with a dewpoint of 74° and feels-like temperature of 85°F.

Lo: 75°

Scattered showers. There is a 50% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 75°F. Winds E 9mph. Humidity will be 95% with a dewpoint of 73° and feels-like temperature of 75°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content