0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Moron, Argentina

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Your Weekend Forecast

Moron, Argentina

Friday

9/19/2014

Hi: 71°

Scattered showers. There is a 40% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 71°F. Winds SW 7mph. Humidity will be 60% with a dewpoint of 56° and feels-like temperature of 71°F.

Lo: 52°

Scattered showers. Cloudy. Temperature of 52°F. Winds SW 12mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 52°F.

Saturday

9/20/2014

Hi: 58°

Light rain. There is a 60% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 58°F. Winds SSE 15mph. Humidity will be 59% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 58°F.

Lo: 41°

Partly cloudy. Temperature of 41°F. Winds SSE 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 38°F.

Sunday

9/21/2014

Hi: 60°

Sunny. Temperature of 60°F. Winds NE 9mph. Humidity will be 56% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 60°F.

Lo: 41°

Clear. Temperature of 41°F. Winds NE 8mph. Humidity will be 94% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 37°F.

Featured Cameras

Live Camera from a random camera within the United States
View live images and time-lapse video animation from local WeatherBug weather cameras.

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content