0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Gassville, AR 72635

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Detailed Forecast

Gassville, AR 72635

Today

4/24/2014

Hi: 73°

A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms for the remainder of the morning...then showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. The chance of precipitation 20 percent for the remainder of the morning...increasing to 80 percent in the afternoon. Average rainfall 1/2 to 1 inch.

Lo: 47°

Partly cloudy. A chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the upper 40s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. The chance of precipitation 40 percent in the evening. Average rainfall less than 1/10 inch.

Friday

4/25/2014

Hi: 80°

Sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. West winds 5 mph.

Lo: 51°

Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 50s. South winds 5 mph.

Saturday

4/26/2014

Hi: 79°

Mostly sunny. Highs around 80. South winds 5 to 10 mph in the morning...increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.

Lo: 62°

Mostly cloudy. Warmer. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 60s. The chance of precipitation 20 percent.

Sunday

4/27/2014

Hi: 77°

Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the upper 70s. The chance of precipitation 70 percent.

Lo: 62°

Showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows in the lower 60s. The chance of precipitation 60 percent.

Monday

4/28/2014

Hi: 75°

Partly sunny. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. The chance of precipitation 50 percent.

Lo: 50°

Mostly cloudy. Cooler. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 50s. The chance of precipitation 20 percent.

Tuesday

4/29/2014

Hi: 66°

Partly sunny. A chance of showers. Highs in the upper 60s. The chance of precipitation 30 percent.

Lo: 43°

Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers in the evening...then a slight chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. The chance of precipitation 30 percent.

Wednesday

4/30/2014

Hi: 60°

Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers during the day. Highs around 60. The chance of precipitation 20 percent.

Radar Weather Map for Gassville, AR
  • Enlarge Radar Map

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content