0CFE69074D054EC786164AC7D52B6357
Malvern, AL 36349

WeatherBug® Your Weather Just Got Better™

Change Units: °F  | °C

Detailed Forecast

Malvern, AL 36349

Today

12/25/2014

Hi: 68°

Sunny. Temperature of 68°F. Winds WNW 11mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 43°

Clear. Temperature of 43°F. Winds WNW 12mph. Humidity will be 87% with a dewpoint of 39° and feels-like temperature of 39°F.

Friday

12/26/2014

Hi: 68°

Sunny. Temperature of 68°F. Winds NW 15mph. Humidity will be 54% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 44°

Clear. Temperature of 44°F. Winds NW 11mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 40°F.

Saturday

12/27/2014

Hi: 67°

Sunny. Temperature of 67°F. Winds WNW 10mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 52° and feels-like temperature of 67°F.

Lo: 42°

Clear. Temperature of 42°F. Winds N 2mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 43°F.

Sunday

12/28/2014

Hi: 68°

Sunny. Temperature of 68°F. Winds ESE 8mph. Humidity will be 55% with a dewpoint of 51° and feels-like temperature of 68°F.

Lo: 42°

Clear. Temperature of 42°F. Winds N 3mph. Humidity will be 100% with a dewpoint of 42° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Monday

12/29/2014

Hi: 69°

Sunny. Temperature of 69°F. Winds N 3mph. Humidity will be 50% with a dewpoint of 50° and feels-like temperature of 69°F.

Lo: 43°

Clear. Temperature of 43°F. Winds N 1mph. Humidity will be 99% with a dewpoint of 43° and feels-like temperature of 42°F.

Tuesday

12/30/2014

Hi: 70°

Mostly sunny. Temperature of 70°F. Winds SE 5mph. Humidity will be 58% with a dewpoint of 54° and feels-like temperature of 70°F.

Lo: 45°

Mostly cloudy. Temperature of 45°F. Winds ENE 5mph. Humidity will be 97% with a dewpoint of 44° and feels-like temperature of 46°F.

Wednesday

12/31/2014

Hi: 63°

Scattered showers. There is a 30% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 63°F. Winds E 8mph. Humidity will be 70% with a dewpoint of 53° and feels-like temperature of 63°F.

Lo: 50°

Light rain. There is a 90% chance of precipitation. Cloudy. Temperature of 50°F. Winds E 12mph. Humidity will be 92% with a dewpoint of 48° and feels-like temperature of 50°F.

Radar Weather Map for Malvern, AL
  • Enlarge Radar Map

Weather News

Other Top Weather Headlines

WeatherBug Featured Content

Green Living

Green Living

You too can help save our planet and put money back in your wallet. Learn how you can take the first steps to reduce your environmental impact, including driving green, easy ways you can conserve water, and energy saving tips. To learn more and discover the benefits of going green, visit WeatherBug’s green living section. More >

Sponsored Content